With this template, we tried to develop a fun and collaborative way to develop ideas that solve real problems of our time.
This template aims at guiding you through the most important questions to test and develop your idea further.
You find this template on Google Slides where you can easily create a copy and start working on it on your own. You need to be logged in, click ‘File’ > ‘Make a copy’.
In order to manage to go through one idea in one session (e.g one evening), we recommend to:
- Find some good people and take no longer than 15 minutes to agree on a social business idea to be explored
- Explore the idea by filling out each slide of this template, take no longer than 10 minutes per slide
- At the end:
- Rate each slide for its degree of completion and the degree to which it supports your idea
- Summarise everything in the Canvas sheet, fill out the introduction slide
- Share, pilot, get feedback, re-iterate through the process
→ Enjoy the power of social innovation!
Share your ideas!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We are grateful for a number of implicit and explicit sources that we could draw our ideas from when creating the Social Source framework, as well as the feedback we received from our networks.
We’d also like to thank all those ideas and people that we forgot to mention here or that have shaped our thinking implicitly.